Sunday, September 20, 2009

First!

i figured it would be nice to have an avenue for flushing out my incoherent rants.
every now and then whenever i have a thought or idea (why the surprised look, sometimes I can have thoughts) I would post it here.

people in the real world aren't paying any attention to my great ideas so i need to post them on the internet so that by a long shot some random webcrawler would stumble upon this. hopefully there are others out there who share my views and would be kind enough to digg this so others will also know the truth about the meaning of life.

ok, the truth is, i don't know any real people from the real world (you know, the world outside the matrix, where everyone is just a naked slimy battery whose sole purpose is to generate power for some giant supercomputer). which is why i resort to this. hey, don't pretend like you don't know what i'm talking about. if you found this blog then you fit into the same profile as me! but that's okay because life is better in  here anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment